[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - Cliff's Notes?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:24:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Ben Kamen <bkamen at benjammin.net> wrote:
> If anyone wants help with that, let me know -- but it's pretty easy and if
> you're running BIND already, I'm guessing you  might already know how to do
> it.

Agreed.  I mentioned it first because I claim it is the "best"
solution(*), but even those running BIND (or the alternative
servers, which have equivalent functionality) may not be
currently using RPZ, so they may need a hint to go look in
that direction (if you can spell RPZ, that means you are
bind literate, which means you can probably implement it
in a few minutes).

Gary

(*) Even if one is not going to use RPZ for this purpose,
RPZ is valuable for other many other reasons.