[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:38:49 UTC 2014

I made the change to /etc/hosts 2 days ago, and mythfilldatabase is no
longer picking up new shows.  I don't think it's a matter of fewer
days being covered, since today's log shows it went looking up to
10/18, but the latest show in the system is dated 10/16.

I'll give it a couple more days, but if it's not picking up new shows
by then, I'll have to comment out the line in /etc/hosts, and hope
that this is fixed before November 1st.

Calvin Dodge