[mythtv-users] Audio Setup - Multiple frontends

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Sat Oct 4 09:51:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've got one mythtv backend with multiple frontends.  One frontend is on
the same computer as the backend and the other frontends are on other
computers.

If I use Settings -> Audio to set up the audio for one machine it changes
the audio settings for all the other front ends too, which means that any
machines that the audio settings don't match for don't work.

I would have thought the audio setup for the front end would have been per
front end, but it seems that the settings are saved globally and assumes
all the frontends are the same.

What am I doing wrong?

Rodd