[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime Channel Tuning Failure

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Oct 3 22:48:06 UTC 2014

I have a mystery channel tuning failure on my HDHR Prime. It's a channel
I hardly ever use so I only just now caught it trying to record the
NLDS. Channel 731 Fox Sports Net on my Comcast system reports correctly:

$ hdhomerun_config 131992E4 set /tuner2/vchannel 731
$ hdhomerun_config 131992E4 get /tuner2/vstatus
vch=731 name=FS1 HD auth=subscribed cci=unrestricted cgms=n/a

I've tried power cycling my HDHR Prime. No luck.

The *surrounding* channels, 730 and 732, CBS Sports Net and NFL Net both
tune just fine.

I am running a pretty old MythTV 0.24.3.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thanks for your help.