[mythtv-users] Offset in xmltv file not working

Thomas Pontoppidan spamt at pontoppidan.name
Fri Oct 3 18:42:24 UTC 2014

I applied patches to my Mythbuntu setup (ubuntu 12.04, Mythtv 0.27)
yesterday. After that all my epg data is off by two hours. I am loading
data from an xmltv file and the format is 'yyyymmddhhmmss +0200'. But it
looks like Mythtv is ignoring the '+0200' after installing updates.

I have searched, but all I have been able to find is that a timeoffset
value in myth-setup needs to be set to 'auto' - it is.

Please help - I am not very popular with the family at the moment:(

Thanks

Thomas