[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 02:03:14 UTC 2014

On 10/02/2014 07:53 PM, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 7:46 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Do they show up in .mythtv/channels?
>>

>> Yup, all there. I'll have to play around there and see if I can figure it
>> out.
>
> OK; I'm just following the Wiki and the Universal Channel Icon section
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_icons#Universal_Location

When commenting here (OK everywhere), folks should probably include
their MythTV version.  Note that 0.27 and later store the icon file name only,
and prior to that, a full path name was used. It *appears* to me that
sd-utility.php in checkForChannelIcon uses only the file name.

There's a handy test in the Wiki above for testing (and you don't
even need to run the frontend):

     <backend>:6544/Guide/GetChannelIcon?ChanId=<chanid>

--
Bill