[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:29:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, it appears that there are 368 different roles in the JSON data right now.

Have you been working with the xmltv people to get these
additional roles (called credits in xmltv) officially into the
formal specifications (while SD need not be limited to
the XMLTV DTD, it is the way to get everyone to move
forward, and is more likely to get MythTV and other
open source projects to properly recognize and support
them).  I will admit that I only occasionally peruse the
xmltv mailling list, so I may have missed your request.

Just for reference, here is the current part of the dtd.

<!ELEMENT credits (director*, actor*, writer*, adapter*, producer*,
                   composer*, editor*, presenter*, commentator*,
                   guest* )>