[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Thu Oct 2 16:16:13 UTC 2014

Robert,

I changed the /etc/hosts file as directed and got some missing data for a
few channels after running mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all.  I switched back
just to make sure that it was due to the change in /etc/hosts.

The channel list is as follows.  I don't know if you need this here:
WGN, TBS, Outdoor, SPEED, Comcast Sports, TVGN, GOL (I think - seems to be
a soccer channel)

Some of these are not critical to me but I'd like to have a few of them.
Should I file a bug report somewhere?

Thanks!
Jerry