[mythtv-users] UK: tv_grab_uk_atlas swap over fail!

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Oct 1 14:47:31 UTC 2014

On 01/10/14 15:36, Tim Draper wrote:

> ---- On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:45:19 +0100 *Paul Gardiner
> <lists at glidos.net>* wrote ----
>
>     I thought it was time I got around to swapping over from
>     tv_grab_uk_rt
>     to tv_grab_uk_atlas.
>

> Why? i'm currently on freesat and find the tv_grab_uk_rt to be
> perfectly adequate - have I missed something about swapping to atlas?

The radio times feed is missing data for all the new channels is going
away soon.

 From this page
http://metabroadcast.com/blog/atlas-deer-goes-out-in-the-wild

"The schedule above also means that the legacy Radio Times feed
referenced here
<http://metabroadcast.com/blog/providing-the-radiotimes-xmltv-feed-from-atlas>
will be deprecated on November 1st (in line with this announcement on
the Atlas list
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/atlasapi/UYazKmFUIWU/kX6NdGSz6_cJ>) and
fully turned off in January 2015, so if you're a user and did not
migrate to the new feeds already, use the next months to do so."

Paul H.