[mythtv-users] UK: tv_grab_uk_atlas swap over fail!

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Oct 1 13:50:57 UTC 2014

On 01/10/14 06:44, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> Nope. In the atlas set up for my key, I had PA (whatever that is). I've
> now added UK Channel Lineups, rerun mithfilldatabase, but still I have
> 10 days of listings. :-(
>
> P.

I've just switched to Atlas to see what is happening and it all seems to
work OK.

Most channels seems to have 14 days of data from what I have seen so
far.

All I did was in mythtv-setup change the grabber for each source to the
Atlas one and click configure and followed the instructions. That
recreated the config files for each source with the new id's.

I wanted to make sure it was working so I just truncated the programs
table  and the run mythfilldatabase and the guide was populated with
the new data.

There's a few niggles with a couple of channels missing data and a few
errors about 'Unknown xmltv channel identifier' to sort out but apart
from that it all seems to be working OK so far.

Paul H.