[mythtv-users] How to import w_scan channels.conf for a pctv tripleStick 292e?

Peter Carlsson maillist.peter at home.se
Sun Nov 23 00:38:43 UTC 2014

Hello!

I have performed a scan with w_scan that successfully found the DVB-T2 channels
as well as the ordinary DVB-T channels of my new pctv tripleStick 292e.

I set the output format to tzap but in MythTV 0.27.4 I can no longer find the
option to import an existing channels.conf file.

I think it used to be under the Input Connections / Scan type in mythtv-setup,
but it seems to have been (re)moved.

How should I do?

I am running Debian 7.7 with a 3.11 kernel from backports.

Best regards,
Peter Carlsson