[mythtv-users] PCTV 292e DVB-T2

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 20:30:34 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

I have the same issue with my TBS 6281 using the open source drivers. Using
dvd-fe-tool I can see that it advertises itself as having a DVB-T2 mode. As
you point out there appears to be a hack in MythTV for DVB-S/S2. I also
have a TSB 6982 which works fine for both S and S2 multiplexes. So it's
certainly not just the driver for your tuner that has this issue.

Unfortunately I suspect the code may need to be changed elsewhere as well
because I cannot chose the correct settings in mythtv-setup to tune into a
dvb-t2 multiplex.

Regards,
Andrew