[mythtv-users] Frequent mythfilldatabase download errors

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Thu Nov 20 18:25:40 UTC 2014

The other night I realized that some regularly-scheduled programs
weren't going to be recorded. I quickly discovered the problem: MFD had
been failing to download listings for one of my sources.

I manually ran it from the commandline, and confirmed that it wasn't
working. About 10 minutes later I tried the exact same commandline and
it DID work. It's been failing again for the last few days when run
automatically.

Here's are two logs I just produced. The first one fails and the second,
a few minutes later, works. Is there anything I can do to get some
better error reporting on what is being sent to DD, and what comes back?

Failure:  http://pastebin.com/txeXwRbk
Good: http://pastebin.com/X9U74DHn