[mythtv-users] Failed recording

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 04:06:57 UTC 2014

I've had a couple of failed recordings (0B) over the last week, and can't
seem to find why they failed.  I have a Ceton Infinitv 6 Eth talking to
both my master and slave backends.  The recording failed on my master
backend.

Here's the backend log around the time:
http://pastebin.com/p6s3pFUM

and here's my backend info:
# mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : e4f65c8
MythTV Branch : tag: v0.27.4
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20141016-1
QT Version : 4.8.5
Options compiled in:
 linux release use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_backend
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_libcrypto using_libfftw3
using_libxml2 using_libudf using_mheg using_opengl using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_mythlogserver using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libxml2 using_libudf

Thoughts?