[mythtv-users] new Schedules Direct not random?

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sat Nov 8 16:16:55 UTC 2014

On Friday, November 07, 2014 12:08:06 PM Robert Eden wrote:
> On 11/6/2014 11:52 AM, Bill Meek wrote:
> > The 'Next Suggested' time that was previously known to be developed
> > based on server load etc. is now simply the time of the session + 24
> > hours.
> I plan on changing that today.  I assumed (correctly) that Tribune had
> already smoothed out the times for folks using "Next Suggested" so I
> didn't want to mess that up... I was focused on other sections of the
> code.
> > If you wanted to change it, then just run mfdb manually at your chosen
> > time.

I actually saw this change this morning.

To follow up from my original question, I wanted to stick with the built-in
scheduler rather than cron if I could, so I just used MythWeb to change
mythfilldatabase entries in the database and that worked to move the
download time.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca