[mythtv-users] Setup Errors

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sat Nov 8 15:50:52 UTC 2014

On 08/11/14 15:31, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>  daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ cd /usr/share/mythtv/themes/default
> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$ ls -l mm_*.png
> ls: cannot access mm_*.png: No such file or directory
> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$ locate -b
> '\mm_albums.png'
> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$
>
> I don't use mythmusic, so I will ignore these errors. My understanding
> continues to grow as a result of your diligence.

Myth wouldn't complain about not finding those images if the theme you
are using isn't using them in some way.

It's possible there is something in base.xml or in the setup screens
that is using those images even though they are provided by MythMusic.
It would be nice to track where those images are being used so they can
be updated to something that doesn't require MythMusic to be installed.

Which theme are you using?

What version of Myth are you using?

Paul H.