[mythtv-users] Bookmarks on multiple frontends

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Fri Nov 7 21:45:36 UTC 2014

On 07/11/14 21:12, Mark Perkins wrote:

>> >Hmm, I am pretty sure that is set, since I can play from bookmark when I play again.
>> >I also tried to manually set a bookmark and try that, still did not want to share the bookmark.
> You will need to check the 'bookmark on exit' setting on each frontend. Otherwise the second will just clear it and not put one back on exit.

Thanks, I will check that. But shouldn't it start from where the other
FE left off even if the 2nd FE does not update the bookmark? I would
have thought that would have caused an issue when going back to another
FE. IE, start watching on FE1, exit (save book mark), play on FE2 from
where FE1 left off, if the bookmark is not saved start from beginning on
any other FE.

So table recorded holds all recorded shows and table recordedmarkup
holds the position of the bookmark (type 2), I will have a look next
time I have the 2nd FE running and see if the bookmark is being set, I
can see it set from the combo FE/BE (well I can't tell its the c.FE/BE
but I assume it is since that works).

It's not that much on an issue if it does not work, not that hard to
remember the time and skip forward.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\