[mythtv-users] Converting scripts to not use the database directly

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:47:25 UTC 2014

On 11/03/2014 09:39 AM, Philip Brady wrote:
> Can anyone clarify what that sourceid parameter is?

The MythTV source id, in my case I have 2 (Over-the-Air
and Cable) and the internal values for the id are 1 and
2.

*Reminder* to anyone reading the thread (and getting
this far), the pastebins for the Python UpdateChannelDB
is broken and will do harm - don't use it. A fix is
available to anyone playing along until the MythTV
Services API is adjusted.

--
Bill