[mythtv-users] OT: (old) Antec HT wires to power the LCD display?

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Mon Nov 3 06:07:37 UTC 2014

On 03/11/14 16:56, Neil Salstrom wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Kingsley Turner <krt at krt.com.au> wrote:
>> Woah... Awesome!!
>>
>> thanks a heap,
>> -kt
> Sorry to jump in here and threadjack but you've got the same imon
> hardware as I do and I'm wondering if you have the same issue...  Once
> every week or two something goes nuts with the imon setup and the
> display locks up (or displays garbage).  My system log get flooded
> with:
>
> imon usb_rx_callback_intf0: status(-32): ignored
>

> I've ended up putting /var/log on it's own 500 meg partition because
> when this happens it will fill the kern.log and syslog with that error
> line.  After about half a day the partition is at 100%.
>
> Do you ever get this happening?

No, I don't think I ever had that problem.
Although I never really checked the logs at all once it was setup.

I did not use the imon remote at all, just the LCD.

At one stage I had the volume control working superficially - but I only
pipe digital audio straight to the amplifier anyway.

Isn't there a setting so repeated log messages become - "last line repeated
NNN times" ?!

sorry I cant be of more help,
-kt