[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 13:53:39 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 7:20 AM, airdrummer <air_drummer at verizon.net> wrote:

> Richard Shaw wrote:
>
>> Just an FYI to any Fedora users out there, 0.27.1 is in the testing
>> repositories
>> for 19, 20, and rawhide...
>>
>> yum --enablerepo=rpmfusion-free-updates-testing update mythtv
>>

> still got the broken dependency)-:
>
> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
>
> Error: Package: mythtv-0.27.1-1.fc20.x86_64 (rpmfusion-free-updates-
> testing)
>            Requires: mythweb = 0.27.1
>            Installed: mythweb-0.27-1.fc20.noarch (@rpmfusion-free)
>                mythweb = 0.27-1.fc20

Whoops, my fault, I always forget about mythweb!

I've completed builds for rawhide and F19 but branching for F20 on RPM
Fusion went badly and I currently don't have access to the F20 branch which
I've put in a BZ for, but until then you can use this which is exactly what
I'll be building anyway:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34775202/mythweb-0.27.1-1.fc20.noarch.rpm

You can download it or I'm betting if you add it to the yum command above
it will work as well.

Thanks,
Richard