[mythtv-users] Problem controlling external tuners in new upgrade using mythtv V0.25.3

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 03:07:04 UTC 2014

> On 28 May 2014, at 11:46 am, "Craig Huff" <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So just wait a little longer and start my migration over again to Mythbuntu 14.04/MythTV 0.27.  I've enjoyed Mythbuntu 10.04 this long, I can do that.  Thanks.
>
> --
> Craig.

Others will comment in more detail, but I'm not aware of any major issue not to go to 14.04 Mythbuntu now. There have been 3 or 4 bugs reported on this list but I think work arounds were in place for all of them.

I know that it will get more stable with the first point release (14.04.01?) so if you were already happily on Mythbuntu 12.04 + fixes/0.27 there would be nothing to gain going now, but there are a lot of improvements since 10.04 + fixes/0.23.

I assume the next Mythbuntu release is still 4 months or so away?