[mythtv-users] Weird behavior in phpmyadmin 4.1.7

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Tue May 27 13:20:02 UTC 2014

Hoi All,

Some time ago I updated ny phpmyadmin from 4.0.5 to 4.1.7 and noticed
it didn't seem to want to update the starttime field in the recorded
table. At that time I rolled back the update.
With my migration to mythtv 0.27 on a new installation I tried it
again and found that it actually does update the database correctly,
but shows an empty field in phpmyadmin. It seems only not to refresh
the view.
When you again open the field for editing it shows the current date
and no time. On the other hand if you refresh your browser it shows
the right value. This happens only with the starttime field, which is
the first datetimefield in the table.
I guess it has to do with some setting in phpmyadmin or even mysql
itself. Does anybody have an idea or suggestion?

--
Tot Mails,
 Hika                          mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
Mijn Mailadres is gewijzigd. Zie hierboven!

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop
Het eeuwige dilemma

De lerende Mens