[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:37:42 UTC 2014

On 17 May 2014 23:21, Greg Thompson <gthompson20 at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, did a new Git clone, applied the patch you supplied, and so far so good… It appears to have fixed the issue. I will run it all day today to see if anything else pops up!
>
> Thanks for working throughout this with me!
>
> Greg

Well, the Ceton is certainly not RFC2326 compliant, seeing that when
it receives a KeepAlive packet on the TCP link it drops the
connection... very silly

Could you submit to me the output of the backend with -v record --loglevel=debug

I want to see if I can be a tad smarter and detecting when to use keep
alive and when not rather than having a special case for the ceton...

thanks