[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri May 16 23:31:07 UTC 2014

Le samedi 17 mai 2014, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> a écrit :

> Okay,
>
> I started fresh on 0.27 fixes, configure, make, make install.
>
> Testing when I got home with just the backend reverted, I get the lockup 1
> second after watching livetv.  So, I reverted 1 of my 2 frontends back to
> fixes and now I can watch livetv.  The 2nd frontend still locks after 1
> second.
>
> What would you like from me?

Sorry, but I don't follow you.
You're running fixes/0.27 or you're not?

So what did you revert, and what frontend did you put back to fixes if they
were already on fixes?

I'm lost.

So again... Do you have a problem with fixes/0.27 or not? I assume both
backend and frontend are running the same version.

If it's not working, check git log, go back in time finding a version that
does work for you. Use that as basis for git bisect good

>From that point finding what broke is easy. But stay within the same
git branch at all time