[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:57:07 UTC 2014

On Thu, 15 May 2014 12:12:37 PM Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> > It would be great if I could migrate my SO from using the TV Input for
> > channel flipping rather than LiveTV
>
> don't understand what you mean by that...

Sorry, a bit obscure. When SO wants to browse live tv, she switches inputs on
the Plasma to the OTA signal.

If the LiveTV on the MythBox is quick enough, she may just use that instead
which would simplify my setup.

> > Testing/Work in Progress packages: (browse)
> > deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos DISTRIBUTION testing
>
> no:
> deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos DISTRIBUTION release

Thanks, upgraded.

LiveTV is indeed much snappier, thanks!

My dodgy DVD is still corrupted on playback. Might be the DVD itself though.

--
Lindsay