[mythtv-users] Exclude directories from scanning?

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:47:22 UTC 2014

Is there any way I can tell MythTV to exclude certain folders from metadata lookup?

I have some local video that isn't going to be found in any online DB - but every single
time it does a scan, it attempts to match things and then that results in popup after
popup on the frontend, prompting to use bizarre results.  Not to mention the annoyance of
having to cancel out those popups all the time.  And of course, the ones that it thinks it
found a match on, and doesn't prompt for are even worse, as it silently applies the
metadata, messing up my naming conventions.

Thanks,

Dan