[mythtv-users] New OS X Installer

Sam Jacobs samlists at ijacobs.co.uk
Tue May 13 17:08:38 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13 May 2014 13:16, Sam Jacobs <samlists at ijacobs.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> amounts of linux-dvb code, bear in mind that my tuner won't even work
>> on Linux if the system is up for too long, and it's hardly a *new*
>> model of tuner.
>
> never wrote that you should send me an old model !

Well I can't work, so there are limits to what I can contribute financially.

>> If you understand what you might have to do, what you're letting
>> yourself in for, and if you think you can do it, then I can look into
>> getting one to you— the Hauppauge Nova-T USB Stick is about £30 on
>> eBay. I might even try replacing my EyeTV with the Equinux TubeStick
>> I've got lying around.
>
> well, you obviously have skills I do not have then, and I beg for your
> forgiveness in replying to you directly earlier…

No, I don't, and I'm sorry if I made it sound like I did. Certainly no
apology needed on your part. I've just read a little about OS X driver
development, and decided very quickly that I didn't want any part of
it!

Thanks,
Sam

--
Sam Jacobs on MythTV 0.27, UK Freeview SD & Freesat HD, EIT-only EPG
Mac mini, MBE+FE: OS X Mavericks, bundled FE, macports BE