[mythtv-users] Forum reminder and feature requests

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:38:58 UTC 2014

On 5/12/14, 3:06 PM, Raymond Wagner wrote:

> Every full fledged mail client supports filtering rules, as do many
> webmail clients.

I've been following this thread for a bit, and I think both the forum
and mailing list have their advantages and disadvantages.  I definitely
prefer the mailing list, but the one disadvantage I see is if you want
to reply to an existing message, you pretty much need to have already
been subscribed, and not in "digest" mode.

Seems like a usenet group would be ideal...
Also, stay off my lawn.
:)

-WD