[mythtv-users] Forum reminder and feature requests

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon May 12 16:05:10 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 17:48 +0930, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> How is that any different to receive 100s of emails that won't read
> anyway,

S:N.  I can look through 100 e-mails, even in lots of different threads
(similar to thread "topics"), way, way more quickly than I can click
through the many pages and topics that trying to read 100 messages would
consume in a forum.

> only to delete them all at once because the task to read the
> outstanding one has become too big.

I might actually at least try to skim 100 e-mails.  I will absolutely
not click my mouse a few hundred times and scroll the wheel (due to the
low information density of forum pages) a zillion times to try to read
100 forum messages.

Cheers,
b.