[mythtv-users] Forum reminder and feature requests

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Thu May 8 23:23:45 UTC 2014

 On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now known as the: Archived Feature Request List. It was updated today
> and says: "The new Feature Request Forum replaces this wiki page.
> Please use it instead."
>
> --
> Bill

Eww. An opaque link to a forum site, on a wiki page titled "Feature
Wishlist", under a single heading of "MythTV Feature Request Forum".
Oh, and the word "Archived" added to the next section title. Not
particularly obvious.

I can see how facilitating discussion of features could be handy, but
burying the wishlist in a forum just seems wrong. Might just be me.

Oh well.