[mythtv-users] Razzy/Tinny audio

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Thu May 8 16:44:23 UTC 2014

Greetings Mythizens, as the subject implies I'm looking into
distortion from recordings on my analog card.
"http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Hauppauge_PVR-150" this wiki suggests
adding a line to my change-channel.sh, like so: "sleep 5; v4l2-ctl
--set-audio-input 1 -d /dev/video0 > /dev/null 2>&1" . Before
implementing this solution, I'd like to confirm that since my UDEV
rule names the card "/dev/videoPVR150" then the added line of script
should reflect this change thusly?  "sleep 5; v4l2-ctl
--set-audio-input 1 -d /dev/videoPVR150 > /dev/null 2>&1" . Should
anything else be changed? The digital cards sound good and the analog
card has sounded good before, which is why I'm going for this idea
first.   TIA, Daryl