[mythtv-users] [WIP] New themes: Barry & Anita

Sam Jacobs samlists at ijacobs.co.uk
Thu May 8 07:40:59 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,

On 8 May 2014 at 08:11:38, Justin Hornsby (justin0hornsby at gmail.com) wrote:
> Anita is my favourite out of the two, but I'd hate to return to using
> a horizontal scroll list to access recording groups. I've tried that
> on my own themes in the past & it never felt 'right'. FWIW I'd much
> prefer a folder style view for recordings whether it'd be list or grid
> based but I know this isn't currently possible.

Something a little bit like this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oxpq54yuo4rjb3/Screen%20Shot%202014-05-08%20at%2008.37.06.png

Thanks very much for the feedback, it’s much appreciated. I’ll respond to the rest a little later :)

Sam

--
Sam Jacobs on MythTV 0.27, UK Freeview SD & Freesat HD, EIT-only EPG
Mac mini, MBE+FE: OS X Mavericks, bundled FE, macports BE

Sent with Airmail