[mythtv-users] mythtv over network

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Wed May 7 00:40:40 UTC 2014

Hoi jacek,

> Well i have domain name and i was hoping to share ports over
> internet i have 100 down. I also have lte enabled tablet and  having mythtv anywhere

If you have mythweb running both with password and ssl, enable
port-forwarding in your router. Preferable a none standard port to
port 443 (standard ssl port) on your backend. you will then be able to
access mythweb from the internet through
https://<your domainname>:<your external port>.
When viewing recorded programs, you see to the left, right of the
preview, two buttons. The top one for streaming, the bottom one for
downloading. You might have to enable some more to activate the
streaming, but you will find that on the wiki.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop