[mythtv-users] Off topic, about dogs and remotes

Saul A. Peebsen jaglover at gmail.com
Fri May 2 23:12:33 UTC 2014

I had the Sapphire remote alright (http://rtr.ca/sapphire_remote/).
One night I apparently forgot to put it back to the shelf before I
fell asleep in my bed ... and next morning I found two batteries on
bedroom floor, with little toothmarks all over them. And my two little
dogs looking at me with most innocent look in their eyes. Absolutely
no trace of remote. It has been a week now and the mystery is still
not solved. I cannot believe they ate it without leaving a single
piece. Scratching my head ...

--
Cheers, Saul