[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu theme, yellow text in watch recordings?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:54:14 UTC 2014

OK...this one's driving me totally nuts.

I just updated to a new version of the Mythbuntu theme today (though I
have no idea if that has anything to do with this).

In the watch recordings screen I have one recording (an episode of 60
Minutes) that's displaying the name in yellow text, and it's the only
one like that of hundreds.  I can't for the life of me figure out what
that means, or what's different about it.

Can *anyone* tell me what on earth that means?

Thanks!
Tom