[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Wed Mar 26 19:47:27 UTC 2014

Hello,

a few days ago I was surprised by those massive changes of my favorite
Mythbuntu theme. I posted my concerns here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2213245 and meanwhile I read your
messages here on the mailinglist archive.

Just installed version 28.5 and things are kind of better now, but still
there are many screens with ugly huge font without really space between
the lines.
The blue color indicating skipped recordings is clearly distinguishable
now ... but it is not as beautiful as it was before with the colored dots.
For me it does not have to be that offending that there are skipped
recordings; I favor the subtle dots before.

While understanding the font size reasons I would prefer to fork a
different version of Mythbuntu theme, that is optimized for smaller
displays instead of distort the previously nearly perfect theme!

Please don't feel offended by my critics, but for me it is like s. o.
broke my favorite toy. :)

Feel free to request screens or more detailed explanations from me if
there is s. th. unclear, I just registered to this mailthing here ... hope
this works.

Regards,
Nicolas

--