[mythtv-users] Trouble recognizing Hauppauge 350 remote

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:44:58 UTC 2014

I have used this in the past and keep it around as a backup spare remote.
I am in the midst of updating my MythTV Backend and was testing that all
the remotes are being recognized, but this one fails to yield any results
when irw is running.  Other remotes work.  When I look at raw data from my
USB IR receiver (iguanaIR), I can see that this one is transmitting data.
I have looked at all the various lircd.conf.hauppauge files I have saved
and the Hauppauge_350 data is consistent and matches (cursory examination)
that shown on the lirc.org website.

In short, I know the remote is transmitting, the receiver is receiving the
signal, but lirc isn't having any of it.  This is on Mythbuntu 12.04,
updated at least through last weekend.

Can anyone suggest something to look at or test?  I've run out of ideas.

--
Craig.