[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28 (for MythTV 0.27)

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:03:27 UTC 2014

On 25 March 2014 06:52, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> I assume the latter was a product of the former. But not having to scroll
> the menu, i.e. having more items on the screen is what I liked most.

Are you using myth on a TV via a remote control?

If the later, the recording screen was hard to read and several people I
installed myth for commented on how tiring it was to search something in
the recording screen.

much better now.

As the main menu, what's the point of showing setup at all time on the main
screen? how often would you go and need to go into it. Personally, on my
main frontend: never

It it could be removed all together and only access it via a fancy secret
key combination that would suit me fine just well :)

Having 6 entries in the menu, when you have very few screens with more than
3 entries in a menu, meant that half the screen was unused the majority of
the time.

The font does seem big now and I preferred the original mythbuntu theme's
main menu from a few weeks ago (or maybe I got too much used to it).