[mythtv-users] Mythweb problems in Ubuntu 13.10?

Magnus Larsson magnus at vista.se
Thu Mar 20 19:50:08 UTC 2014

Hi!

Thanks for these suggestions. However, ater fixing this, there still are
problems:

$ sudo service apache2 restart
  * Restarting web server apache2 [fail]
  * The apache2 configtest failed.
Output of config test was:
AH00526: Syntax error on line 110 of
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/mythweb.conf:
Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.

I'll see if the fixes PPA has a newer version tomorrow.

Best,

Magnus