[mythtv-users] anyone successfully using an AMD APU as a frontend?

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:00:34 UTC 2014

 In some cases, I can't even enter the Settings menu in mythfrontend (it
hangs), let alone playback hw-accelerated video.  not sure what that's about

I get the same effect with opengl enabled but about four levels into the
menu, i press the next menu and nothing happens. What i found is that the
menu opens but the page renders in the background. I have to press
ctrl+alt+f8 and then back with ctrl+alt+f7 to bring that page infront. This
is with my 6 years old amd motherboard though the newer one with amd apu
does not have this issue.