[mythtv-users] Fedora 20 + PCTV nanoStick T2

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Mar 17 20:48:16 UTC 2014

On 17/03/14 20:23, Nigel Jewell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've recently upgraded to Fedora 20 (fully updated) and I am finding
> that my nanoSticks often fail to tune to channels when recording. In
> order to resolve it I have to reboot the machine.  Has anyone else
> experienced this?
>
> I found that Fedora 19 was find with kernel 3.12.x, but had the same
> issue as F20 with 3.13.x.  Whereas with F20 kernel 3.12.x doesn't even
> find the devices.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Nige.

There were problems with this device and kernel-org kernels last
December.  They were fixed fairly quickly, though.  I used mine briefly
in F19 at the end of January, and it works fine with the current
elrepo-lt kernel, 3.10.something, in SL6.

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/msg69297.html

John P