[mythtv-users] Latest thoughts on small silent frontends

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:58:58 UTC 2014

> There may be a work in progress to get the Myth FE working on a
> Cubox-i ARM box, but no ETA yet so it may be unwise to purchase one in
> anticipation.

Yes i saw that they had provided a device to one of the devs. Do you know
if there is any status available on this device?

Failing that it looks like the Asus boxes may be the way to go.  Shame as i
was hoping for something cheaper - I'm from the north of england and
therefore genetically tight fisted :)

Chris