[mythtv-users] Latest thoughts on small silent frontends

Bret Clark bac52266 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:48:40 UTC 2014

On 03/08/2014 04:30 PM, Chris Lewis wrote:
> Has any work been done on getting the raspberry pi to work? Or some
> other arm based system?
>
> If not what's best at the moment

Not sure it's quite ready for prime time, but Gotham XBMC with cmyth
frontend has worked fine on my Nexus 7, but the problem there is that
you can't output to a TV, at least with the 2012 model. I was using it
on my Minix G4 (el-cheapo Android TV stick) but as of late have had some
problems with the hardware acceleration library files working.  I do
have  a raspberry Pi running XBMC and will have to see if cmyth works on
it, never tried it.  I basically use the Pi as a upnp client that I send
my video streams to,

Bret