[mythtv-users] MythMusic + Default Tree View

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:01:39 UTC 2014

Jonatan,

First of all, I would like to thank you again for the patch.  It is EXACTLY
what I wanted.

Second, I want to apologize for misspelling your first name in my previous
message.

Third, I would like to know why this feature is not (and has not been) the
default action for MythMusic upon entering MythMusic.  That is, why
did/does MythMusic start playing immediately without explicityly being told
to play.

Fourth, will this patch be applied to subsequent releases of MythMusic, or
will I have to continue to patch each time I upgrade?

Thanks again,

Troy