[mythtv-users] MythArchive 0.27 mythburn.py patch for cutlist support (HD-PVR)

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Mar 4 15:25:09 UTC 2014

On 04/03/14 13:44, Will Dormann wrote:
> On 3/4/14, 8:37 AM, Will Dormann wrote:
>> OK, looking at mythburn.py I see that ProjectX 0.91 or later is
>> required.
>
> It looks like the MythTV documentation needs to be updated to reflect
> this:
> <http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Installing_MythArchive_Dependencies#ProjectX>
>
> I don't have a wiki account and have not gone through the steps of
> installing or using 0.91, but maybe somebody who has can update the wiki
> with correct instructions.
>

> -WD

I don't recollect seeing that;  it's full of detailed info that is way
out of date, and updating it would be a challenge.

I suspect that major distros will be largely ok except for the optional
m2vrequantiser and ProjectX.  These work for me;  I put the links in a
patch posted some time ago but they didn't get in.

https://launchpad.net/m2vrequantiser/trunk/1.1/+download/M2VRequantiser-v1.1.tar.gz

http://project-x.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/project-x/Project-X/

Download GNU tarball from the bottom of the page.

HTH

John P