[mythtv-users] Multiple HD-PVR Blasters

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:59:07 UTC 2014

Hey,

I have 2 HD-PVRs and yesterday decided to move the one that has been on
slave backend to my master backend that has a HD-PVR already.  I can get
everything to work but can only seem to get one blaster to work at a time.
 I end up with.

[  377.424068] lirc_zilog: i2c_master_send failed with -5
[  377.424084] lirc_zilog: sending to the IR transmitter chip failed,
trying reset
[  378.082019] lirc_zilog: Zilog/Hauppauge IR blaster firmware version
2.1.0 loaded

Has anyone ran into this or have a successful 2 blaster setup they can
share?

Thanks,

Jon