[mythtv-users] PCI-E Capture Card for Australia

Jason But jbut at swin.edu.au
Wed Jun 25 01:08:12 UTC 2014

Thanks to all for their feedback

I ended up ordering a TBS6281 from buydvb.net.

Ao3 didn't get back to me regarding my query and some research revealed
numerous customer complaints about them.

I would have liked a HD-HR, but they seem to be temporarily unavailable

The USB solutions looked intriguing, I didn't think of using a USB lead
rather than plugging the dongle directly into my server but in the end my
paranoia for neatness in my server cupboard led me to buy an internal card

Jason