[mythtv-users] Failed database update 1327->1328

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:27:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 06/23/2014 09:47 AM, Bill Meek wrote:
>>
>> added it to the 0.28 Release Notes (at least for now.)
>

> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/b4554fa091
>
> Mike

While I'm not planning on upgrading to this any time soon, out of
curiosity I ran the sql posted earlier and found that I did in fact
have one those offending dups (most likely created in mythweb).  I
just tried the DELETE added in the above commit and can confirm it
cleanly removed the duplicate.  Thanks!

Tom