[mythtv-users] utterley confused

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 08:22:34 UTC 2014

James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:

> Both cards are dvb-t
> I have one single src for both called antenna
> (I’ve done this for years, so unless something in the setup has changed, it is like it aways was, and worked that way)

OK, just checked my setup. I have :
2x capture cards (both DVB-T, HVR-1300 IIRC)
1x video source (named freeview)
2x Input connections (card1->freeview, card2->freeview)

On the second screen of each input connection, Input group 1 is set to what looks like a machine generated name DVB_/dev/dvb/adapter<n>/frontend0 and input group 2 is set to Generic. It's a long time since I set this up (I'm still running 0.24.1), so I can't remember if I had to change anything or if this was the default.