[mythtv-users] 0.27.1-fixes Recording rule behaves as a power recording rule

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Tue Jun 17 17:01:05 UTC 2014

>Daily/nightly news programs tend to be at the same time every day.  If
that's the case for your programs, you might also be able to use the 'This
time' recording filter to exclude the programs you don't want.

Before I had 4 news recordings, than they changed the time a little, after
that they changed for another news title the title, so I consolidated it. To
three, with record all.

As I already said, most of the recording rules don't have a seriesid,
because they come at the latest time and they don't exist when setting up a
recording rule. To have a general setup, I will set the seriesid to null in
the record table.
The titles differ, for each of them I have a recording rule " Tagesschau" (3
times a day, Saturday/Sunday times can change depending on other programs),
"Tagesschau Nacht" (time is not always the same) and I only want one
distinct title "Tagesschau-Schlagzeilen" not to record. All having the same
seriesid. I only have to add "Tagesschau Nacht" again.

> > Could you please check one more thing?  What is the value of
> > default_authority in the channel and dtv_multiplex tables for the
> > channel(s) in question?
>
> And can you post the seriesid and programid (that get put into the DB) of
> few of the shows/episodes exhibiting this behavior.

default_authority , they are both empty.

Seriesid, eventis.nl/00000000-0000-1000-0008-00000000ab9a
Sometimes eventis.nl/00000000-0000-1000-0008-00000000ac61, title is the
same, only the description is different.

Programid, eventis.nl/00000000-0000-1000-0104-000000753521

See attachment.

What will you do with the id's, can you look up the id's somewhere?

Angela